View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010   #25
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 280435 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "rate my draft" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
How about this: my friend may be willing to trade Roddy White, Marion Barber, and Larry Johnson for Jamal Charles, Michael Crabtree, and Kyle Orton.

Do I do it? I like Charles a lot but Roddy White would solve my WR issues. I would then start Spiller or Cadillac at the flex I guess. He is pretty loaded at WR, but I don't think if he swaps Greg Jennings for Roddy White that I would do it. Would you? Thoughts.

Talking about Heath Miller or Zack Miller? Heath Miller is available but Zack is not.

I decided to drop Leon Washington and pick up John Carlson. I am worried if he has a good game, he will get picked up and then with my luck, Winslow will get injured and I will have no TE.
White & Charles and Crabtree & Barber are pretty close. Depends on if you value WR or RB more. LJ is a nothing this year. Orton is not a bad backup QB.

edit: After looking over your roster again, White would be a big help. Foster and Mendenhall at RB and AJ/White at WR sounds sweet. Who would you get for your backup QB?

Carlson is a nice backup TE.
Shouted out after the drafting of KJo
JB is online now   Reply With Quote