View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86827 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My FF money league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
We are drafting in person tonight in the Austin area. Everyone will need to pay the $50 though.

As it stands now, it looks like it's going to fall through. I only do one money league a year.
What are the settings of this league? I might be interested if I could possibly do this draft by speaker phone or something like that if you still need someone.

We have had to do that for other members in our league before as well. Let me know ASAP though obviously if this is even an option.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote