View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010   #2
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need fantasy advice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
I have Anquon Boldin. With Revis comming back, should I start Patrick Crayton or Josh Cribbs over him? Its a PPR league. Also Thomas Jones or Jonathon Stewert?
Do you really think PC or JC is going to do as well as Boldin? Even with a rusty Revis, he cant cover all the Ravens receivers.

Leave Boldin in your lineup.

TJ or JS is a toss up to me. Both are 2nd string at this point with weak QB's. I would probably go with Stewart since he has a stronger defense, might get a few turnovers in the other teams redzone giving him a better shot at getting some meaningful carries.

Just my opnion at this point.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote