View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "rate my draft" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Thanks.

So I get this trade proposal from my brother. What do you guys think? Rashard Mendenhall & Michael Crabtree for Steven Jackson and Mike Sims-Walker.

Should I do it? Is Sims-Walker really a better #2 WR than Crabtree? Any counter proposals I should make? He has Marques Colston, Donald Driver, Santonio Homles and Pierre Garcon as well.

Thoughts?
I think it's an even trade in that they both seem to have the same potential. For me, it would come down to injury potential of the RBs. I think between the two I would be more comfortable with Mendenhall than Jackson, but both should get 1200 yards rushing and some decent TD numbers. I think you should stick with what ya got.