View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010   #14
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 280435 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "rate my draft" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Thanks.

So I get this trade proposal from my brother. What do you guys think? Rashard Mendenhall & Michael Crabtree for Steven Jackson and Mike Sims-Walker.

Should I do it? Is Sims-Walker really a better #2 WR than Crabtree? Any counter proposals I should make? He has Marques Colston, Donald Driver, Santonio Homles and Pierre Garcon as well.

Thoughts?
I would do it if he included Colston instead. I don't think Sims -Walker is that much of a better option than Crabtree. And I have a hard time seeing Jackson remaining healthy and viable all year.
Shouted out after the drafting of KJo
JB is offline   Reply With Quote