View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010   #7
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200878 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Pencil Neck's Weird Fantasy Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Honestly, I think your starting line-up (before byes) is really good. I probably would have tried to get an extra DE instead of DT and extra usable TE instead of safety, but that is a critique without seeing the actual draft. Looks like you have a good grasp on your rules overall because I see potential top 10 guys all over your squad.
Thanks!

Yeah, I really need to drop one of those DTs. DTs normally don't score many points.

One thing I've learned those, is that in this league, Safeties can pile up the points. TEs are very hit and miss and I snuck the best one through (OD).

Because this league has a really short bench, you've got to wheel and deal and change your roster a lot to bring in FAs to supplement your base squad. I'll wait and see which of the FA DEs and TEs are surprising with their points, and then pick up those guys hoping to catch someone getting hot.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote