View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010   #12
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "rate my draft" thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ckw5814 View Post
Thanks for the comments. It is NOT a PPR league though. Not sure if that makes a difference in your assessment, but I do agree. To be honest though, there weren't many good WRs left when I made the Spiller pick. Basically what I drafted after that point is what was there when I made the pick. The WRs were picked early and often.

I'm hoping my RBs perform up to expectations and I can dump one off for a quality WR. Or it'd be even better if Crabtree becomes the kind of player he is supposed to be. Sure, he has Alex Smith throwing him the ball, but Alex Smith made Vernon Davis look like a VERY good TE so maybe after they have had time to work together, Crabtree will look good as well. We'll see.
Sorry, was skimming and read 'rate my draft - 10 team - PPR - Andre Johnson' and just went to the list

Anyways, your WR setup isn't so bad then, assuming you have the standard 9 starter setup in this league. Your big points will be coming from the RBs, AJ and Rivers, which is enough to win a lot of games.