View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "rate my draft" thread

I give it a 3 due to it being a PPR league. Unless I'm missing somewhere that you have 3 RB starting and a flex for 4, I think you lost a lot of starting WR potential for RB depth. You had Mendenhall, JC and Foster for your 3 RBs which you can use to play matchups all year. With the Spiller pick, you could have gotten a better TE or starting WRs here, which are very important in an PPR league. I think you need to work some trades to upgrade WR/TE a bit if you can.

Btw, 49ers have an easy schedule and Ginn might be returning kicks for them, so good pick on their DST even if you weren't looking for them. They have a lot of potential this year.