View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010   #2
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 33629 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Another "rate my draft" thread

Can't hardly believe AJ was there at 8!
Mendenhall probably a good pick, could get a lot of points early with Dixon as the qb.
JC is a great pick! Also have him as a top 15 back
If Schaub was gone this is a good pick
Foster a good pick in the 5th. You have a strong RB group

As for the rest, you have great depth at RB with Cadillac& Spiller and I think Washington could have a big year if healthy. Your WR corp looks weak outside of AJ, though Wallace sould have a nice year after Rapesberger comes back. With the Ravens signing Boldin and Whosyourmama, I don't think Mason will get near the touches he has had the past few years. I would look to trade him for a tier 2 TE.

Nice looking team!