View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010   #3
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Great Debate: Johnson vs. Moss in fantasy

I've given up fantasy football b/c it just takes too much time for me... but it's a whole different beast than "real football".

I don't know how they're going to do this year or even how many points they scored last year. It depends on what kind of league you're in, I've never played in one that values # of receptions, for example.

But the thing that always got me is that Dre, as good as he is, has never scored over 9 TDs in a season... for his career. Moss has done that in each of the last 3 season. Dre has scored 25 TDs to Moss' 47 TDs over the last 3 seasons.

Real life? I say AJ is the best WR in the league and I take him over anybody. Fantasy? Him just being in the talks of one of the best and a 1st rounder is good enough for me! Then again, I'm not picking
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote