View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010   #16
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
This.

I have a lot of Texans fans in my leagues, and in my big money league Andre Johnson was the #2 pick overall. Schaub was an early 2nd round pick, OD 6th round, Foster 6th, Walter 7th, JJ 11th. Just depends on how much people love their home teams. One league I'm in, a Saints fan drafted every single offensive player on the Saints, but sadly I'm not playing him week 5.
Wasn't very many picked. Just Andre, Matt, and Jacoby. I picked Foster and Daniels.

Kevin Walter did great for me about two years ago and contributed little last year so I left him out there on the FA market. If I have to make the adjustment I doubt those Cowboy fans will even remember he's on the free agent list.
Oh yeah, I also had Wes Welker. He did okay but then fell off at the end. His injury killed me in the playoffs but of course I was okay with that.
Last year I had Percy Harvin, Kevin Walter and Lee Evans. I made all my points off Kurt Warner, Steven Jackson, Chris Johnson, and Owen Daniels.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote