View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010   #15
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Sounds like you had a lot of Texans fans in your draft. THe best way to beat Texans fans is to not draft Texans players. Let them make the reaches. OD in the 5th? He lasted very late in my league

How many players in your league?
This.

I have a lot of Texans fans in my leagues, and in my big money league Andre Johnson was the #2 pick overall. Schaub was an early 2nd round pick, OD 6th round, Foster 6th, Walter 7th, JJ 11th. Just depends on how much people love their home teams. One league I'm in, a Saints fan drafted every single offensive player on the Saints, but sadly I'm not playing him week 5.