View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010   #14
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10969 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Sounds like you had a lot of Texans fans in your draft. THe best way to beat Texans fans is to not draft Texans players. Let them make the reaches. OD in the 5th? He lasted very late in my league

How many players in your league?
Actually it was alot of Dallas fans. Of course they went Andre because of all the national attention he's got. The other guy said he just knew how much of a sleeper Schaub is going to be because he saw that Schaub quietly put up numbers.

I had Owen Daniels last year and he was helping me destroy teams before his injury. I took him based on experience and the fact that after Jermichael Finley, Gonzalez and Gates went off the boards everyone was talking about how many points Daniels could get you and how he alone was reason I was beating everyone last year. Once he went down, my season went down.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote