View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010   #13
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farough View Post
I don't understand why quarterbacks went so quickly in this league. I think you could have taken a risk and waited on someone like flacco or cutler later on in the draft and made up the points difference with a top tier wr/rb with your second pick.

It's hard with the last pick in a snake draft because it's a long way back to you
That was my dilemma. Picking last in round 1 and then 1st in round 2. It kind of put me in a he's not going to last mode. I was originally going to go RB WR, thinking Schaub or Rivers would be there in the 3rd. Fitz was there in round 2 but when I saw that I wasn't going to pick until last of the 3rd round, I had to take Brady because he wasn't going to last and I knew Rivers would be gone. I probably could've took Fitz over Jackson but I figured Fitz may struggle early with the new QBs and no Anquan Boldin on the other side.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote