View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010   #8
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52676 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano View Post
I was last pick every other round and first pick every other round. Schaub was picked with the second pick of the draft.
If you were last pick in the 1st round and took Brady, and with Schaub being taken 2nd, I'll assume Rodgers, Manning and Brees were off the board as well? That's 4 QB's in round 1 by the time it got to you. I'll have to assume somebody went with some WR in the first as well, maybe AJ, maybe Moss, maybe even Fitz. That makes me think there's some pretty nice talent at RB still sitting there. Jackson's a good pick, but if you had back-to-back picks, I probably would have went with another top RB that I'm sure was still sitting there.

Of course, as has been mentioned, hard to evaluate your roster without knowing the settings and scoring of your league.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote