View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004   #15
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 132014 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

That's not me. I honestly never use "Vinny" except on message boards, and when I do I spell it with a Y at the end, not an "ie". If any of you have ever gotten an email from me it is usually signed, V, Vin, or Vincent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibar_Harry
Silence is not Golden in this case. The lack of any mention of talks is annoying. As I have stated earlier, I hope there isn't a problem, but something doesn't quite look and sound right. I hope I'm wrong.
Ibar, this happens every year with all the first round picks. Most teams do not have their first round pick signed yet. This is extremely normal. AJ didn't sign till a few days before camp last year. The only reason Carr was signed early was because he was the first overall pick.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote