View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010   #6
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Tell me the settings for your league, like how many teams are playing and what the scoring settings are. Without seeing that, it's hard for anyone to really grade your team accurately. Also, is there a link possibly to the rest of the teams in your league so I can compare yours to theirs?
There are 12 teams. Playoffs week 15&16 4 teams.

Offense
Passing Yards:1 point per 25 yardsPassing Touchdowns:4 pointsInterceptions Thrown:-2 pointsRushing Yards:1 point per 10 yardsRushing Touchdowns:6 pointsReceiving Yards:1 point per 10 yardsReceiving Touchdowns:6 pointsFumbles Lost:-2 points2-Point Conversions:2 pointsKicking
PAT Made:1 pointFG Made 0-19:3 pointsFG Made 20-29:3 pointsFG Made 30-39:3 pointsFG Made 40-49:3 pointsFG Made 50+:5 pointsDefense / Special Teams
Sacks:1 pointInterceptions:2 pointsFumbles Recovered:2 pointsSafeties:2 pointsTouchdowns:6 pointsKickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns:6 pointsPoints Allowed 0:10 pointsPoints Allowed 1-6:7 pointsPoints Allowed 7-13:4 pointsPoints Allowed 14-20:1 pointPoints Allowed 21-27:0 pointsPoints Allowed 28-34:-1 pointPoints Allowed 35+:-4 points
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote