View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010   #5
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What do you think of my draft?

Well, I'll just go off of normal settings and assume this is a 12 team league. Here are my thoughts on your picks.

1st Tom Brady - Sure good pick if it's a QB league
2nd Steven Jackson RB - Good pick
3rd Michael Crabtree WR - Reach in any type of league. He's a #2 or 3 WR in FF. Has potential, but certainly could be had in the 6th or later.
4th Arian Foster RB - Riding his perceived high value following the Dallas game, sure good pick. Lots of potential for him.
5th Owen Daniels - Somewhat of a reach, he's usually going in rounds 6-10. I avoided him in my money leagues due to uncertainty regarding his injury.
6th New Orleans Def - Reach even if 5 DSTs were drafted in the same round before you. DSTs usually don't make or break a team, but another quality RB or WR here could save your team later in the year.
7th Kevin Kolb QB Bench - Good value to pick him here, but Brady is solid and you'll only need Kolb 1 or 2 weeks out of the year. A WR/RB with potential could add a lot of value down the road
8th Malcolm Floyd WR - Good pick, he may end up being your #1 WR on this team
9th Derrick Mason WR - From here down, you're looking for decent backups, Mason's alright, but he didn't get drafted in a few leagues I'm in.
10th Ricky Williams RB Bench - If Ronnie goes down, he might be a great starter otherwise he's flukey
11th Rob Bironas K (maybe I'll jinx him) - I always get a kicker in the last round, it's my personal rule.
12th Bo Scaife TE Bench (Vince goes to him alot) - I can only assume there are better options on the wire than him.
13th Houston Texans Def Bench - 13th round, why not?
14th Julian Edelman WR Bench - I imagine he'll be like Joey Galloway from a couple years ago: limited production due to too much talent on the offense.
15th Robbie Gould Bench - I'll assume you are forced to get two kickers and that you're switching him out when the wire opens up.