View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010   #47
TheBigpaki
Veteran

Rep Power: 760 TheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respectedTheBigpaki is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Annual TexansTalk FFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousGravy View Post
It's fairly passer heavy scoring. I knew going in that I wanted Aaron Rodgers, and I knew he wouldn't be there for my second pick at 19. In a run-heavy scoring league (like most) I would have gone with AP or Rice, but I felt that Rodgers was worth it here.
I wouldn't say it is a passer heavy scoring. It's 1 point for every 50 yards thrown compared to 1 point for every 10 yards rushed. So a running back with a 100 yd game gets you minimum 10 points compared to QB having to throw for 500 yards to do the same. The TD points are the same for both, with 6 points each.
TheBigpaki is offline   Reply With Quote