View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010   #32
Pollardized
Division Champ

Rep Power: 68516 Pollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respectedPollardized is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Annual TexansTalk FFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriousGravy View Post
Draft in about an hour. I noticed that the commish set it up to where we'll have defenseive players instead of defensive teams. It's currently set to 4 defensive players and the defensive scoring as as follows:

Tackle Solo 1
Tackle Assist .5
Sack 2
Interception 2
Defensive Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Block Kick 2

I also noticed that for the offensive stats, passing stats are weighted higher than the Yahoo default. To see all the scoring, check here:

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....90178/settings

Just posting this so that everyone has a chance to make adjustments to their draft strategy.
My strategy is to knock the piss out of every one of ya'll
Pollardized is offline   Reply With Quote