View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004   #11
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4103 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Why does everybody forget about Gaffney
Alot of people don't like Gaffney for some reason. He is not benefited from our system for obvious reasons his first two years (and ours) in the league. It's simple really, what has been one of the knocks on Carr? Inability (albeit he usually didn't have the time so I don't consider it a huge deal) to check down to the third and fourth options. Exactly what option did Gaffney become? I'm not sure, but I'm sure Carr never had time to check down to him. Carr should definately have more time this year and I look for Gaff to have a nice year. He won't put up huge numbers, but with his hands and route running he will move the chains. People will then recognize his worth to this team. I think 45-60 receptions and 600-800 yards. IMO he will be a fine slot receiver for our team. This is his third year in the NFL, and it really should be his first. Thanks for bringing him up Fiddy.