View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010   #8
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Thread: Texans vs Coyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwhiteANDblue View Post
Lets show them girls who wears the pants in this house!

Better hope that the "girls" don't come in and do what the men can't.

I will piggyback off of SheTexans. What I look to this evening, a chance to see the teams live as that somewhat validates that the season is finally here, NO INJURIES, how both offense and defense will execute, where are the gaps, and best guess of who's is either in trouble or obviously not making the team.

Since all of my season ticket neighbors have known and accepted that I am a die-hard Cowboys fan from Day 1, we will get to participate in some light hearted smack, catch up on our off season, and just have a great time.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote