View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010   #7
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Thread: Texans vs Coyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I won't be one of them. This is a meaningless game, and it really kinda ticks me off that the media and some fans think this is a do or die game! I really don't care who wins this friggin game!! I'm more concerned about injuries than winning a preseason fluff game! We are approx 2 wks away from the start of our reg season clash with the Colts. If our "starters" aren't ready by now, they never will be. I cringe at the thought of them playing 3 quarters against the Cowboys! DUMB planning IMHO!!
Exactly!