View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010   #63
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I totally agree!! Same on meatball day also. I'm thinking about wearing a red tee under my blue Texan baseball jersey. I always try to spiff the blue up with a touch of red. A woman's thing I guess.

I guess my nooner clock is already working. Been up since 0330 thinking about getting this show on the road! Took the dog out about 7 and got a HOT taste of what this day is gonna be like. Threw some ice packs in the freezer for good measure!
Nooner clock? Hope no young men are visiting!