View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010   #62
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekLee1 View Post
I think I'm gonna wear battle red tomorrow. The white and blu are just too damn close to cowgirl colors for me.
I totally agree!! Same on meatball day also. I'm thinking about wearing a red tee under my blue Texan baseball jersey. I always try to spiff the blue up with a touch of red. A woman's thing I guess.

I guess my nooner clock is already working. Been up since 0330 thinking about getting this show on the road! Took the dog out about 7 and got a HOT taste of what this day is gonna be like. Threw some ice packs in the freezer for good measure!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote