View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default My FF money league

I am most likely doing a money league, will draft sometime pretty soon, like in a week or so. Looking to do a 12 man league, $50 cash buy in, no extra dollars beyond that.

If I can pull enough people together we will draft in person so if anyone is interested and lives around Austin/RR please let me know. I am trying to fill some slots.