View Single Post
Old 07-22-2004   #5
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I don't think that Wychek's loss helps us out much because they have a very good TE in Kinney and a promising rookie TE in Troupe. The greatest benefit will be the loss of George. Although he wasn't likely to make a game breaking play, he was very capable of eating up the clock and tiring out a defense. The Titans will miss him in short yardage situations, but McNair is always a wildcard. He's proven again and again that he can play hurt, and play great at that. I don't believe McNair is ever 100% healthy. Imagine how amazing he would be if he were. The Colts are still very tough, and we will be lucky to go 1-1 against them. I don't see the Titans sweeping us this year, and we have a chance at getting both games against them. Jacksonville has a tough D, but I think we split the series with them as well. Overall we will have a very good and productive year, but I think perhaps a record no worse than 7-9 and no better than 10-6. Outside shot at the playoffs, but I wouldnt bet on it.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote