Thread: You Ready?
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010   #10
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Re: You Ready?

I just acquired my Yellow parking pass for the season!
I am normally a Blue Lot guy....
Who is the "blue-crew" equivalent in the Yeller Lot?(this should start some debate!)
I'm sure I will have to go and see my Bretheren in the Platnium lot but I will need a closer tailgating local! I drive in from Austin and get there early some days and can kick back and enjoy some company and some good food and on time for kick-off on others and I chug a beer on the way to the stadium with the wife in tow...
Looking forward to meeting Y'all