View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010   #23
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

We will be putting on those mexican steaks[fajits] with pico and sour crem. Chicken fajits also and maybe some carneatus{Joe Texan Style} seeems we will not have the motor home or the people who bring it as I guess the Aggies are having a aggie party this weekend. I do not know why they have those nose picking contests on the day we play the cowboys but oh well Roll Tide.
Seems to me all the tsips will be there but how do you count them, I guess if you see a burned orange vince young jersey that would pass for a T-SIP.again I say Roll Tide, who can stop the Crimson Tide. I am sporting Steel Blue and ready for a cowboy hanging.