View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010   #19
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Tailgate 8/28 vs Cryboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by norm
ill be at the game im from south texas just me and my boy i always tailgate have blue pass but im flying this time around any where i can have a couuple of suds and foos well coperate
Quote:
I have no idea what you're saying, but stop by the Blue Crew and we'll hook you up!

If I understand correctly, Norm and his son are from South Texas and usually drive to the game. He has a blue lot pass, but this time he will be fllying to Houston. Given that he won't be using his pass, he would like to know if he could get together with some of the fans for food and beer. He would like to contribute to the cost.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote