View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010   #9
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Fantasy Football Draft Prep Tools Do You Use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
There are two versions of his newletter. One is free. The one you pay for has more detail for both the pro and college games.

Do you want a copy of his rankings? I can email them to you.
Thanks for the list, I'm looking through it trying to understand how to print it effectively. I just like having paper in front of me during the draft instead of sorting through Excel sheets.

Acouple of things I don't like about that sheet is on the Top 180 section, there is no Bye Week column, nor is there just a number next to the names for reference when printing. The numbering is easy enough to put in there, but the bye weeks are tedious. In case anyone needs a quick reference to the bye weeks, here's the list:

Team Name:
Week 4: Cowboys, Chiefs, Vikings, Buccaneers
Week 5: Dolphins, Patriots, Steelers, Seahawks
Week 6: Cardinals, Bills, Panthers, Bengals
Week 7: Lions, Texans, Colts, Jets
Week 8: Falcons, Ravens, Bears, Browns, Giants, Eagles
Week 9: Broncos, Jaguars, 49ers, Rams, Titans, Redskins
Week 10: Packers, Saints, Chargers, Raiders

Team Abbreviation:
Week 4: DAL, KC, MIN, TB
Week 5: MIA, NE, PIT, SEA
Week 6: AZ, BUF, CAR, CIN
Week 7: DET, HOU, INDY, NYJ
Week 8: ATL, BAL, CHI, CLE, NYG, PHI
Week 9: DEN, JAX, SF, STL, TEN, WASH
Week 10: GB, NO, SD, OAK

You know what else would be cool, is if the Top 180 listing was a formula that pulled the names from the other sheets and sorted it by total points projected. That way you could make your own adjustments to the players on the supporting sheets and see how they stack up against others on the final sheet.