View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Fantasy Football Draft Prep Tools Do You Use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Pigskinaddiction.com's Draft Guide is the best there is. I've been there 5 years now and there is more info from that one guide than most publications give in a year. Its cheap too. I use it, LZ's rankings from his news letter and then practice at Draft Calculator that Dc mentioned. I'll check some other sites for reading..ESPN, CBS, but mostly stick with above and their updates.

http://www.pigskinaddiction.com/
LZ is now charging $25 for his newsletter, which has his rankings. I think I would rather just use ESPN's than pay $25 for that. I thought he gave it away for free last year.