View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010   #5
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Fantasy Football Draft Prep Tools Do You Use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Title says it all. I'm curious what sites, materials, cheat sheets, strategies and anything else that you use going into a draft.

Pigskinaddiction.com's Draft Guide is the best there is. I've been there 5 years now and there is more info from that one guide than most publications give in a year. Its cheap too. I use it, LZ's rankings from his news letter and then practice at Draft Calculator that Dc mentioned. I'll check some other sites for reading..ESPN, CBS, but mostly stick with above and their updates.

http://www.pigskinaddiction.com/