View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010   #3
dc_txtech 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 32050 dc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respecteddc_txtech is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Fantasy Football Draft Prep Tools Do You Use?

I like to look at average draft postition at several sites or even better, get an aggregate list that averages different sites ADP's together. This gives me a good idea where I can expect players to be picked.

I also like to do a lot of mock drafts, here is the site I use.
http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/

Looking at other teams message boards can be helpful also. A couple of seasons ago I was on the Denver board where I kept hearing about this 2nd year WR tearing up camp. Drafted Brandon Marshall in the 16th round the year he broke out.

And I keep a magazine in the john to skim through stats.

What I don't like to do is take other peoples advice. I make my own rankings and if they suck they suck, but if they work I'm a genius.