View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010   #7
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 4th pick ... suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Thanks for the serious answer. The only problem I see in that is I would then have 4 RB. I can start 3 because we have a rover but I could also get a top tier QB. We get 6 points for a TD, 1/2 point per reception and a point every 20 receiving yard. We also get 3 points at 100 yard rec and 3 points at 100 rushing.

Also either Rice or MJD will be gone because there are 3 picks ahead of me.

EDIT:
Ok so I looked even closer at the draft and Rice is going to be someones keeper he was taken in the 5th last season. So I guess my choices are going to be:

Turner
Gore
AJ
Brees

With me leaning towards AJ or Brees
You cant go wrong with either. Both are poised to have huge years. But you cant count on them being as good as last year, as they have nowhere to go but down.

I would go Brees then AJ. He will be more consistant and more reliable than a WR. if the WR gets a full point per reception then it is a toss up IMO.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote