View Single Post
Old 08-17-2010   #5
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: 4th pick ... suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Is this PPR or touchdown based?

PPR take Rice as he catches alot of passes.

TD based take MJD.

I would take Ricky Williams at 10 since the Fins ground game is so damn good. Ricky will get alot of touches even if Ronnie Brown stays healthy since Brown cant catch out of the backfield.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the serious answer. The only problem I see in that is I would then have 4 RB. I can start 3 because we have a rover but I could also get a top tier QB. We get 6 points for a TD, 1/2 point per reception and a point every 20 receiving yard. We also get 3 points at 100 yard rec and 3 points at 100 rushing.

Also either Rice or MJD will be gone because there are 3 picks ahead of me.

EDIT:
Ok so I looked even closer at the draft and Rice is going to be someones keeper he was taken in the 5th last season. So I guess my choices are going to be:

Turner
Gore
AJ
Brees

With me leaning towards AJ or Brees

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote