View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010   #211
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 3454 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas T View Post
I hope you don't get any point with Dressen-that would me Owens is out...
me too...im hoping i have to cut him soon (its a weird feeling)

yea i was flipping through mine looking for any #2WR that wasnt taken and he stood out, LOL. I just found it funny that it had to be pick 11 of the last round. I had him in my prerank section and right when it dinged for my pick i was like where the hell did his name go, then i saw u took him

o and i just found out SD is putting Jackson on Roster Exempt if he doesn't sign. Which he says he isnt. I wish yahoo would include notes next to the player during the draft not just after you pick him