View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010   #200
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 6268 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The more the merrier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
I'm definitely hoping for a middle pick in the 5-7 range. In 12 team or bigger leads, having to wait so long in between picks is really torture. I've already picked #2 overall in one league and #3 in the other so we'll see.

But i think two years in a row in this league, i've been #1 overall for whatever reason.
i had the last pick last year and the second to last the yr before, hopefully will be better this year.

also my first year without my own draft board, gonna shoot from the hip and c how it turns out