View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010   #1
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default 4th pick ... suggestions?

Ok so I play a keeper league.

I have Mendanhall in the 4th and L McCoy in the 5th. Pretty sure these guys are locked unless injured or suspended in preseason.

I can take Rickey Williams at 10 .... GB's D at 13 .... or Kenny Britt at 20.

Questions:
1. would you take one of these positions at this pick level considering a 24 pick league that consistes of 4 D players picks (Secondary, Line and rovers at each position)

2. I have 4th and I have a wr/rb. CJ and AP are top 2 .... Then rankings drop MJD, Rice, Turner and Gore.

MJD I am concerned that the Jags WR core would not beat a high school team.

Rice I am scared that Flunko really lies heavy on the pass with all those guys.

so you think QB ... QWR or take a chance on one of these guys?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote