View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010   #13
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Thread!!!! Cards vs. Texans - Preseason Game 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
[size="7"]And now for the bad news, I have to go to a stupid birthday party tonight . I plan to hijack their TV, keep one eye on the game and act like I am not mad that I don't get to stay home and pay attention to every detail I can absorb through the TV screen.

And since I am recording the game, I'll watch some when I get home and the rest tomorrow. I am foaming at the mouth for Texans football!
I am in the same boat as I have my best friend's 40th birthday party at the Broken Spoke tonight.