View Single Post
Old 07-21-2004   #16
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

HATE is destructive, negative and a waste of energy. Its fine not to LIKE anything, not to support or even ignore that entity, rather say The Jaguars SUCK, their sportsmanship is poor and their a dirty team. I don't happen to share those viewpoints but I do recognize a budding rivalry.

The game on October 31st Halloween should be the most amped up, bizare crowd of the regular season. I think the Jaguars will be a very dynamic offense and it will be a joy to revel in the effectiveness of our re-vamped defense holding them in check and winning. I only hope there is no retailation, no cheap shots or brawls, just a ***** stomping at the OK Corral.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote