Thread: B-Mill?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2004   #8
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

My favorite subject!!

I believe Billy has as much chance to remain with the team as the next guy, if he does his job the way Capers wants him too! I bet all you BJ fans are in for a big let down! After all, he's technically still a "rookie" and has a lot to prove. The only thing Billy has to prove is that he is a better blocker than most of you naysayers think he is. I bet not a soul on this earth knows that better than Billy Miller!

If both DC and Billy stay healthy, I think we will see one of the best QB/TE combos in the NFL. He and DC just "click!" A very important factor! JMO!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote