View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010   #89
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Do you actually read threads or pound your head on the keyboard until something comes out? Last I checked Chris Johnson out played AJ in each game. Almost doubling output.

Did AJ's cleats goto Canton?
this is not original smack...I hear it twice yearly....it is preseason so I will give you some slack. You need to sharpen up your smack.

The Texan fans on here are in mid season form...

Where are your Titan fans compadres..is Bullock going to change SN? and crazy the Titan?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote