View Single Post
Old 08-08-2010   #88
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

So BA I guess my boardmates distracted you from my ownage of your secondary.....who do they have to stop our wrs when there is going to be zippo pressure on Matty. Your d-line is now sub par to ours....(yes I know I am saying our d-line sucks) the Texans have Mario and a really good set of linebackers and an offense that can hang 30 on anyone....so who in your secondary can stop anyone?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote