View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #84
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Ummmm, I know I am coming in here a little late and probably missed a lot since our exchange this afternoon, BUT when it comes to football takes - I have a lot of respect for HOU-TEX... So, with that said, you may want to step lightly.
If I see them I will let you know. Sure jab at what I know about football but look at his general tone in rival. It is always you are gay or your make typoes. I respect knowledge when offered. I respect several members on this board and hand them props when deserved IMO. If comments never have anything to do with football how am I supposed to respect the knowledge?

This is not the first time I have brought this up either. My argument has several holes in it. I was just warming up for regular season. Need to work the cobwebs out of my smack.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote