View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #82
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Almost entirely based on my math skill. When you only miss one question in the math sections on the ACT and SAT plus take AP math classes it goes a long way. Never professed to be a grammatical wiz.

I see you still can't actually think of anything football related to say. At least you are consistent.
Ummmm, I know I am coming in here a little late and probably missed a lot since our exchange this afternoon, BUT when it comes to football takes - I have a lot of respect for HOU-TEX... So, with that said, you may want to step lightly.