View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #79
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Tsk, tsk, these errors coming from somebody who went to a College that most all of us wouldn't be able to get in to?

Come on, FlamingWheelbarrow, hop on your sybian and go back to fantasizing about VY and CJ making a sausage sandwich out of you.
Almost entirely based on my math skill. When you only miss one question in the math sections on the ACT and SAT plus take AP math classes it goes a long way. Never professed to be a grammatical wiz.

I see you still can't actually think of anything football related to say. At least you are consistent.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote