View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #78
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Blah blah blah.

Do you guys have a link that you just regurgatate this stuff from?

I guess I would hate the Texans too if they were good.
Quote:
geez someone woke up on the wrong side of there moms couch ....
Quote:
Not sure how to take that .... if you are saying she passed then I was just joking around with you and my condolances.

If not then she is probably making the cape for your super hero costume you wear to bed.
Quote:
The comment was made about last season so that is what I was comparing. It is not possible to judge there careers because CJ has not been in the league as long as AJ.
Tsk, tsk, these errors coming from somebody who went to a College that most all of us wouldn't be able to get in to?

Come on, FlamingWheelbarrow, hop on your sybian and go back to fantasizing about VY and CJ making a sausage sandwich out of you.