View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #72
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 134080 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
The comment was made about last season so that is what I was comparing. It is not possible to judge there careers because CJ has not been in the league as long as AJ.
I don't believe for one second that you would rather have CJ over AJ. A top elite WR is always going to be a better weapon to have than a top elite RB. For one they last longer in their careers, and for two you don't have to have a top elite RB to have a good running game. You need a good O line and you can be alright and you certainly don't have to have the best running game in the league to be successful. With WR's it's different. You can't just expect to have a great passing game because your O line is good or because you have a real good QB. QB's need weapons and elite level WR's like AJ or Fitz are hard to come by while finding a great RB can be pretty easy to come by.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote