View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010   #64
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I Hate This Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
They were 2 seperate comments. CJ put up better numbers in both games.

CJ almost put up double his output from last season in the games combined.

But I would add the 284 all purpose and 3 TDs vs 149 and 2 TD is pretty darn close to doubling.

I'm thinking CJ probably touched the rock twice as much as well.

No one is saying he's not a good player...But to compare All purpose yards of a RB to receiving yards for a WR is kinda pointless...

The thing is CJ had that great season and you guys went 8-8. That's not carrying anyone IMO. Also, history tells us he's not likely to repeat that performance or even come close to it again. Also, by nature of him being a RB and getting all those carries you guys are so proud of, it'll undoubtedly shorten his career.

I guess what I'm saying is....I hope you guys enjoyed what he did last year
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote